teledisk problem

From: Damien Cymbal <d_cymbal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 21:38:00 2003

Anybody seen this one?

I'm running into a problem with a set of disks (original Visual 1050 system
disks) where when teledisk gets to cyl 80 it pops up an error box "Drive A: is
not ready. Please correct and press any key to continue". Needless to say,
nothing I've tried gets past this error. Teledisk usually seems fairly
tolerant of most errors and will keep chugging, but not so in this case. I
tried a few versions, the latest I have is 2.16, all behave the same.

Any ideas?

dc