Hyperion 3032 questions

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat Mar 15 16:57:00 2003

Hi All,

  This past week I picked up a Hyperion model 3032 computer with a low serial number (<800) made in Canada. I found some info on it on the web but not much. Can anyone tell me if this will run PC-DOS? I powered it up and it appears to boot PC DOS 5.0 fine but then I can't get any response from the keyboard so I don't know if it's a DOS problem or hardware problem. Anyone have pinouts or other info on the keyboard port?

   Joe