Hyperion 3032 questions

From: David Vohs <netsurfer_x1_at_fastmailbox.net>
Date: Sat Mar 15 22:15:00 2003

I assume the macihne you have is a Dynalogic Hyperion, so what follows is
what I seem to remember about what will work & what won'.

I have read somewhere that this machine will run PC-DOS 1.0, but if you
use the DIR command, it promptly freezes.

I think I also remember reading that (oddly enough) MS-DOS 5.0 or 6.0
will work without complaint. However it will fail the infamous "Flight
Simulator Test" regardless.

If you can find the version of DOS that shipped with it (H-DOS), you'll
be in good shape.

--
  David Vohs
  netsurfer_x1_at_fastmailbox.net