Interdata 7/16 image

From: Jonathan Engdahl <j.r.engdahl_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sat Mar 15 20:06:01 2003

I know that front panel Oh so well. My second computer job was programming a
7/32. I have a 7/16 front panel I bought off eBay for sentimental reasons.
It's almost the same except it has single LEDs populated instead of 7
segment LEDs. I can take a picture of it for you, but it's pretty banged up.

I have a manual containing the schematics and microcode for the 7/32. Al
Kossow scanned it and it's on his site.
http://www.spies.com/~aek/pdf/interdata/29-535_7-32C_Maint.pdf

--
Jonathan Engdahl