PCjr and SCSI - ?

From: Brian Heise <nampcjr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 15 20:58:00 2003

I recently made a good purchase on some PCjr stuff that includes a SCSI sidecar made by PC Enterprises....This was neat not only for the fact that you could hook a HDD up to the Pcjr, but it was bootable as well! I have heard of other ways to hook the PCjr up to SCSI devices other than through the PCE sidecar (TMC 850jr) and have even heard roumors.....they were bootable as well...This would have taken some clever programming and the addition of EPROM's...etc...Im wondering if anyone out here ever had such a project going, completed and would like to share the knowledge of the "How-to"

Brian