IBM 4331 in MA

From: Mail List <mail.list_at_analog-and-digital-solutions.com>
Date: Sat Mar 15 22:42:00 2003

Hello Paxton,

I found some sets of ratcheting web strapping pretty inexpensively at
our local BJ's. It's on of those warehouse stores like Sams's Club,
Price Club, or whatever your local variety is. They were less expensive
there than even at Northern Tool. I'm not sure how many of those names
you are familiar with, with you being on the west coast, but I think you
could correlate to your local variety. Those same type of straps is what
my buddy that keeps the 24' Ryder permanently rented uses. He was
the one that suggested that as a source for them. And it's good to keep
some cardboard or shop rags for the sharp edges, so as not to cut
your straps up.

Best Regards