Today's yield ...

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sat Mar 15 23:34:00 2003

> 1 x HP9000K-class HPK400CM long rack with

You scare me :^) I've seen K-class systems, not what I'd want at home!

> 1 x DEC7620 wow, a 7000 in my garage I have not checked out the inside,
> don't know my way in those yet, it's all behind closed doors.

You have a 7000, you haven't figured out how to open it up, AND you wasted
all this time typing this up?!?! You've better willpower than I would!

> 1 x DEC3000 looks like the successor to the BA23 uVAX-II

I'm sure there might be someone somewhere that like's 3000's, but I'm not
one of them. In fact based on the way you describe this one this has got to
be one that scares me almost as much as that K-Class :^)

> blessed with tape drives:
> 1 x TLZ07 DAT
> 2 x TZ86 DLT III
> 1 x TZ88 DLT IV
> 1 x TSZ07 9-track
> 1 x TZ867 DLT III library
> 2 x QIC tape drives (150MB, 18 tapes)
>
> 2 x VT510

Oh, drool! As if the 7000 wasn't bad enough, just this stuff would make one
heck of a nice haul!!!

> 10+ x "DW22A-AA" boxes, some kind of SCSI converters, they uses lots
> of those, don't know what for.

The HSZ's talk differential SCSI, could it that these are SE-to-DIFF
converters. Will such things work with the HSZ's? I've got two big
array's, but they're sitting in storage till we get a house, so I've not
been able to experiment with them.

Overall, I think I'm green with envy!!! Well, except for that K-Class :^)

                        Zane