Equipment Lifting

From: lee courtney <charlesleecourtney_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:31:43 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to locate the manufacturer or source for a
device used to lift equipment into racks. This is a
manually operated device (or electric?) used to lift
disk drives, servers, etc. and place them in racks.
They should be portable as I've seen HP CE's use them.

Can anyone give me a pointer where I might find
information on this equipment, or even what its
called? I'd like to use this to stack and move heavier
equipment (HP7937s, RA80s, etc).

Thanks!

Lee Courtney