anyone working with IBM PC-RTs?

From: Jeff Brendle <brendle_at_ems.psu.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:34:08 2003

Just a quick "ping" to see if there any any people out there who are
working with the old IBM PC/RT platform. Had a request from a friend to
get my two old 6150s up and running so he could have access to them
since he wants to work on the port of 4.4BSD (these are currently
running "AOS" which is a 4.3), but seem to have a toasted monitor &
might need to track down another of them (with the funky square
connector) or maybe someone with the cable that connects to the
also-strange serial so I could try a Teleray/HDS/DEC terminal or some
such thing (think I might be able to locate an old one). Thought that
before I go too far, it might be worth my while to see if any folks
here are doing the platform (I fear these are going to be too rare to
find much, but where better to check? =-)).
thanks!
-j

Jeff Brendle Office: 248A Deike Bldg./(814)865-3257/fax
863-7708
Desktop Support Spv. Home: #210 Parkgate 349 Toftrees Ave.
Penn State - Coll. of E&MS State College, PA / (814)861-8180
Mailto:bli_at_psu.edu AOL/MSN/Yahoo! IM - JSBrendle