Amiga Term Softs needed

From: Doc Shipley <doc_at_docsbox.net>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:34:35 2003

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, John Willis wrote:

> Actually it's terminal emulation software--like minicom or ProComm or HyperTerminal
> It may be capable of X/Y/Zmodem or Kermit file transfers, so you could theoretically
> use it to transfer files via null modem cable.

  Hrrm. I have a couple of different versions of AmigaTerm here. I'll
have to get an Amiga up and running to dupe it, but will be doing that
in the next few days anyway. I can generate a backup image if need be.
  I picked up the carload of Amiga gear Thursday that was posted to the
list by James Rice. We just got home from our vacation, and I haven't
had a chance to catalogue the haul, but I can already say for sure:

  "DAY-yum!! Thanks, James!"

  The whole thing was unexpected, and came at a time when I'm already
over-committed, so I won't get to do much at all with it for a couple of
weeks. When I do, I'll probably be offering some software and possible
some hardware & docs to the list.

        Doc