Penske is our friend!

From: Jeffrey Sharp <jss_at_subatomix.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 01:06:00 2003

On Friday, March 14, 2003, William Donzelli wrote:
> > we can claim business rates
>
> Except without an EIN, its fraud...

IANAL, but I seriously doubt that any such statutes exist in the USA. The
only thing I see happening here is the rental company and the customer
coming to an agreement on a certain price for the company's services.

On each of the several rescues I've done with a rented truck, I was offered
the business rate by the Ryder clerks. They didn't ask me what I was doing
on the trip; they simply offered the business rate outright. I do not feel
that I defrauded Ryder in accepting their offered rate.

--
Jeffrey Sharp