HM6116LP-3

From: Andreas Freiherr <Andreas.Freiherr_at_Vishay.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 11:29:01 2003

Kelsie,

yes, the pages are scanned and waiting to be sent. Unfortunately, I
wasn't able to get them through to the original requestor: the
recipient's mail server reported a full mailbox...

Are you prepared to receive a ~750kB .ZIP file with half a dozen .JPGs
inside? (I am afraid I was lying: not seven pages, only six.) I will not
send the attachment to the list, of course. It would be removed anyway
(for good reason).

Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Freiherr
Vishay Semiconductor GmbH, Heilbronn, Germany