Subject: new finds

From: John Lawson <jpl15_at_panix.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 19:58:00 2003

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Musicman wrote:

> Wow! You are complaining about receiving 'donations'? I'd love to have a
> PDP-11 or an old VAX or even old Commodore equip. donated to me!
> Would make a great project and display at work in our data center!
>
> dww

 1.) I have a couple of 11/23 chassis with some cards; you pay shipping
on about 50 pounds from zip 95971 and one of them is yours.

 2.) There is utterly, absolutely *NO* excuse possible for prepending a
five-line reply to the entire freakin' digest, man!! You really need to
figure out how your mail client works, and then learn how to EDIT YOUR