Subject: new finds

From: Jeffrey S. Worley <Technoid_at_30below.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 09:48:00 2003

OUCH

OUCH!

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk-admin_at_classiccmp.org [mailto:cctalk-admin_at_classiccmp.org]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 9:00 PM
To: cctalk_at_classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: Subject: new finds

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 17:46, Tony Duell wrote:

I usually follow this advice and now my garage is overflowing. In one
recent
case the person mentioned a few early Olivettis and an IBM portable as
well
as several 386 vintage machines. I agreed to take them all to save him
the
bother of hauling the 386s to the scrapper. Well he ended doing some
house
cleaning the weekend before and got rid of the old machines after
putting
aside the 386s for me.