US Gov't/Navy DEC clearout

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 20 13:19:06 2003

Hi folks,

Got this from a contractor working for the navy; how he found me before he
found any other place that collects DEC stuff I don't know :)

Replies to email address he's given me (suttonmr_at_navair.navy.mil),
particularly as I don't know what the DRMO is! Pity there won't be any disks
in that haul 'cos I could really do with some RZ29Bs....oh well. 'Course, it
might also just be PCs.

------
realname: CECIL FINLEY
email: ccfinley_at_bellsouth.net
message: I'm a contractor for the US gov't and they are in the process of
getting rid of a load of DEC equipement. You could get these items through
the DRMO, but you'd have to pick them up and ship them personally. Contact:
suttonmr_at_navair.navy.mil for further details.
------

cheers

--
adrian/witchy