Apple IIe card

From: R. D. Davis <rdd_at_rddavis.org>
Date: Sun Mar 23 12:05:01 2003

Quothe chris, from writings of Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 10:55:49AM -0500:
> >OS 8.5 system/install CD, that will work with a non-G3 PowerPC
> >(e.g. 7200/90), that they can clone for me?
>
> Send me your address (offlist) and I'm sure you'll get something in the
> mail in a few days :-)

Thanks!

> However, if your monitor happens to support Analog RGB, then you should
> be ok.

Hmmm, perhaps like an old Tandy RGB monitor...

> There is of course a composite video port on the IIgs so you can connect
> to anything that supports composite video (TV or Apple II series monitor,
> or whatever).

Yes, I noticed that. While my IIe's monitor is monochrome, that will do
for now. Hey, I can pretend to be looking at a color display, right?
:-)

--
Copyright (C) 2002 R. D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals:
All Rights Reserved            an unnatural belief that we're above Nature &