What the heck is a CP 1160?

From: Rick Bensene <rickb_at_bensene.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 00:26:01 2003

Hey, Joe,

I remember seeing these test systems when I worked at Tek. As I recall
(the memories
are a bit murky) the CPU's in these test systems were indeed some OEM
form of PDP-11.
I think that Tek engineered their own front panel for the machine, but
most of the 'insides'
were pure DEC, with the exception of some additional Tek-made interface
boards that interfaced the
test system electronics to the CPU.

Can you take a picture of it and send it to me -- it might jog some
memories.

Regards,
Rick Bensene
The Old Calculator Web Museum