ADAMcomputer domains

From: TeoZ <teoz_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 13:33:01 2003

That computer came and went in a hurry. One of the kids on my block got one
for christmas but took it back because of lack of software (and coleco
pulling the plug). Designing the computer power supply into the printer was
such a good idea.

I always thaught the colecovision was a kick-ass game machine.. should buy
one on EBAY someday (have the EMU on my dreamcast)