IBM 5161

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 31 19:42:42 2003

Hi collecting folks,

A surprise consignment arrived for me this morning - an IBM 5150 in not bad
condition complete with keyboard/monitor and a 5161 expansion box, spare
expansion card and 2 extender cables.....reading the classiccmp archives
back to 1998 makes me think I should be impressed since the 5161 isn't that
common? It all apparently works but I won't be able to set it up fully till
tomorrow. Not much info about it on the web either, though because 5161 is
obviously bits of a phone number there's a very high signal to noise
ratio.....

cheers

--
adrian/witchy