Need byte-splitter utility

From: Glen S <glenslick_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 30 08:52:00 2003

I would guess that there is a way to do this all with the Unisite software
since that is a pretty standard operation with any programmer.

But for a different way to do it, how about WinHex ?

http://www.sf-soft.de/winhex/index-m.html

The feature list includes:

Binary, Hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S conversion
z. B. for (E)PROM programmers. Edit | Convert

Unifying and dividing odd and even bytes/words
for (E)PROM programmers. File Manager | Unify/Dissect