new computers... Finally!

From: TeoZ <teoz_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 19:51:29 2003

The ports are labeled.

http://www.amiga-hardware.com/a520.html

On the side there is audio in and video out
On the end there is RF out.

If your TV has RCA jacks for video input then connect a set of stereo rca
jacks to the audio on the back (red and white colors) of the a500 to the tv
and connect an rca from the video out (side of a520) to the yellow video
connector of the tv.

If your using the screw on RF type connector of your tv :

The stereo sound out of your a500 needs to be connected to a y splitter to
the one audio connector on the side of the a520 (yes its only mono now)
You then use the RF out at the end of the A520 to connect to your tv in the
RF screw on connector. You can do this by using a RF switch like the ones
the old atari 2600's used to use, or get an adapter that has the cable tv
type screw on connector on one side and an rca type plug (female) on the
other.