SVGA with DE9

From: <(>
Date: Mon Sep 8 14:55:00 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Roger Merchberger wrote:

> Rumor has it that chris may have mentioned these words:
> >But I am curious what the Sun monitor connector is called (that one
> >that is a DB shell with 3 large barrel pins as well as some smaller
> >pins).
> Dunno if it's totall "kosher" with the D[ABCDEF]# scheme, but Sun calls
> it (IIRC, it's just what I see in the catalogs... ;-) a 13W3 connector.
> DEC had a video connector that was *just* the "3 large barrel pins" as
> you called them, and it's called a 3W3, again IIRC. Please, gurus out
> there, correct me if I'm wrong... ;-)

I believe the 13W3 is the DB13W3, and the 3W3 is the DA3W3. I've seen
them that way in catalogs.

Peace... Sridhar
Received on Mon Sep 08 2003 - 14:55:00 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:25 BST