SVGA with DE9

From: Roger Merchberger <>
Date: Mon Sep 8 12:00:01 2003

Rumor has it that chris may have mentioned these words:

>But I am curious what the Sun monitor connector is called (that one that
>is a DB shell with 3 large barrel pins as well as some smaller pins).

Dunno if it's totall "kosher" with the D[ABCDEF]# scheme, but Sun calls it
(IIRC, it's just what I see in the catalogs... ;-) a 13W3 connector. DEC
had a video connector that was *just* the "3 large barrel pins" as you
called them, and it's called a 3W3, again IIRC. Please, gurus out there,
correct me if I'm wrong... ;-)

Roger "Merch" Merchberger

Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????
Received on Mon Sep 08 2003 - 12:00:01 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:25 BST