FTGH - Wyse Adapter

From: chris <cb_at_mythtech.net>
Date: Wed Aug 18 10:33:08 2004

>It's a 5 pin DIN socket, to an RJ11 + lead with a single large pin with a
>slot in it.
>I /think/ it was for a Wyse AT computer to allow the use of a standard PC
>AT Keyboard, but don't quote me on that.

You are correct, that is what the adaptor is for. Or at least it looks
just like the one I had for that purpose. I'm not sure if I still have
mine or not (I no longer have the Wyse PC it went with)

I have a crappy diagram and pinout to make one of these:

Received on Wed Aug 18 2004 - 10:33:08 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:35 BST