Power transformer for a Wells Gardner 19V2000 monitor?

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Thu Aug 19 02:54:25 2004

your best bet is to find the entire Atari power supply chassis assembly
with the transformer, and the power supply pcb that goes along with it.

they show up on eBay, or you can try Scott Evans (thomas43_at_aol.com) who
should have a set.
Received on Thu Aug 19 2004 - 02:54:25 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:35 BST