Strange Old Disk

From: Tom Uban <uban_at_ubanproductions.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 09:42:53 2004

Tim & Lee,

I'm sorry about my previous post. I didn't notice that the pictures had
larger versions if I clicked on them. That is not an RK05 style pack as
I originally thought. Also, if the hand in the one picture is any measure
of scale, the pack looks like it may be smaller than a normal 14" platter.
A little google searching turns up the model number and implies that it
is compatible with a Wang 2280 disk pack if that is any help.

--tom