Linux Box + DOS 3.2 box + (1)5.25 floppy drive (okidata 3305BU) = HELP!!!!!!!!

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 14:35:43 2004

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Lyos Norezel wrote:
> Too late... I used needle nose and a couple different hex type
> drivers... and one mini flat-head (glasses repair type)... and a
> phillips. Worked pretty well... except for one screw that refused to
> budge... ended up drilling the damn thing.

Get yourself some Torx bits before you destroy the rest of it.
such as:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3278277991

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Lyos Norezel wrote:
> Where would I find Compaq Dos?
You don't. You find Compaq MS-DOS by not erasing it on a machine that has
it, or by being on good terms with a collector.

> > Absolutely. The Compaq uses Torx head screws throughout.
> > If you don't have Torx bits, then LEAVE IT ON THE SHELF UNTIL YOU DO!
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Lyos Norezel wrote:
> Again...oops... LOL

Get yourself some Torx bits before you destroy the rest of it.
such as:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3278277991

> > > Can this be done or am I, for all intensive (S.I.C.) purposes,
screwed?
> > Yes.
> What the heck's that supposed to mean?
That YES, it can be done, or you are, for all intents and purposes,
screwed.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin_at_xenosoft.com