CPT 8520

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 3 19:18:51 2004

That would be me then :) Sadly all I know is what's on the CPT page - the
extra info that was supposed to come from someone's Mum who apparently wrote
a lot of the business apps never materialised, which is a shame.

John, if you're reading this, is there a chance you can send me a picture of
your keyboard and printer so I know what to look out for? I hate having such
a big machine and no means to drive it! There's contact details on the
BinarySaurs website in my sig.

Cheers :)

--
Adrian/Witchy