86/330 Problem(s)

From: Paul Hirsch <hirschopd_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed Mar 3 20:17:00 2004

Joe,
We solved the hardware portion of our problem and are now trying to resolve
some iRMX system issues. How do I get availability and price on some of the
Intel Manuels included in your list and that of Alossow's.
Paul Hirsch

>From: "Joe R." <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
>To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
><cctalk_at_classiccmp.org>
>Subject: Re: 86/330 Problem(s)
>Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:27:28 -0500
>
>At 02:27 AM 2/28/04 +0000, you wrote:
> >Joe,
> >do you have part numbers on the booards you have?
> >Paul Hirsch
>

> Here is a link to a Multibus webpage that I've been working on.
><http://www.classiccmp.org/hp/multibus/multibus.html>. MOST of the cards
>that I have are listed there along with descriptions, part numbers and
>pictures. It's still a work in progress so there are some missing bits and
>pieces and I still have a stack of cards to add to it. It seems like
>everytime I turn over a rock around here I find more Multibus stuff :-)
>
> FWIW I gutted* four Intel 86/330s a couple of years ago so I have all
>the
>cards for them.
>
> *Before anyone complains about me gutting vintage systems I'd like to
>point out that these had had the hard drives removed before I got them and
>I didn't have any Sw or docs for them and that I spent several months
>trying to track down the stuff before I gave up and stripped them. I posted
>several requests on this list and didn't get a single reply.
>
> Joe
>

> >>From: "Joe R." <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
> >>To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
> >><cctalk_at_classiccmp.org>
> >>Subject: Re: 86/330 Problem(s)
> >>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:17:09 -0500

> >>Operating
>booting
> >>and
>procrsser,
> >>the
> >>options
>any
> >>advice
>they
> >>would

> >> Sounds like an Intel 86/330 computer (8086 CPU Multibus system). I
>have
> >>parts for them and I've already replied to him.
> >>
> >> Joe

> >>Festival

> >>---
> >>http://www.vintage.org

> >>Computers
> >> ]
> >>http://marketplace.vintage.org ]

> >Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!
> >http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200365ave/direct/01/

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/