The story finally make the paper.

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Fri Mar 5 10:18:16 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Brian Mahoney wrote:

> Almost a year ago, April 24, 2003, the Toronto Star did an article on
> collecting featuring myself and Kevin Stumpf. Even though the guy took lots
> of shots in my basement, regretfully only Kevin made the big time, standing
> in front of his ex-Ontario Power Generating IBM 1800. (Maybe it was because
> he had a tie on and I didn't.)

Newspaper real estate is valuable. They aren't going to do a full page
spread of photos unless you've blown the President or something. They
always take a zillion photos so they have a good selection to choose from
back at the office instead of having to send a photographer back if they
don't end up with the shot that they like.