AUI cables in UK?

From: Dan Williams <dan_williams_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Mar 5 14:24:26 2004

> I've got some short aui-->aui connector cables from some sun ipx
> machines, If you send me your address I'll post one too, it is not
> perfect but it will work,I used to have one on my 500.
>
> Dan

I know i'm replying to my own post but I had a private email querying
these. I should of explained better, the ipx machines I own have a aui
tranceiver mounted internally with a ribbon cable which goes from the
outside of the case to the connector and then plugs in the back of the
transceiver. I assume these was an after market option. But the ribbon
cable will plug into the vax and allow the tranceiver to dangle inside
the box.

Dan