Queries to group

From: Dwight K. Elvey <dwight.elvey_at_amd.com>
Date: Fri Mar 5 14:23:08 2004

Hi
 Ok, this is just too much of a coincidence.
We just got 5 post that were queries about
post to our group. Only one of the post recognized
that they were sending to a group. I find it
hard to believe that these are simple people
looking for information ( all at the same time ).
 I sure wish I knew what they were up to or maybe
it is the end result of some virus. I just doesn't
make any sense.

See:
Heathkit ES-400
atc-510 simulator
Texas Instuments TIL-306
Old Tandy Computer Equipment
Hi, Hp logic analyzer

What are they up to. Are these really valid queries??
Dwight