weird find: papertape "patch" puncher

From: Philip Pemberton <philpem_at_dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Fri Mar 5 16:21:44 2004

In message <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAC6RJHIx+0kSwesJ7EUMCZcKAAAAQAAAA8k/XLfXfnU6YRMKg8i0vWwEAAAAA_at_optonline.net>
          "David V. Corbin" <dvcorbin_at_optonline.net> wrote:

> Ps: does anyone have some of the adhesive papertape patches?
Well, seeing as we're on the subject of papertape hardware, I'd love to get
hold of a papertape punch, reader and a few rolls of papertape. I've been
told nothing beats watching the papertape whizz by as a program is loaded
into RAM. Personally, I think a papertape reader would make a nice addition
to my 6502 single-board computer :). Small size and light weight would be
useful, and operation from 240V AC (or low voltage DC) is essential.
I suppose I could hack together a papertape reader, but I doubt a papertape
punch would be particularly easy to homebrew :(
ISTR someone offered me a punch, reader and a few rolls of paper tape a while
back, but I seem to have lost their email address (something at canada.com
IIRC).

Later,
--
Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
philpem_at_dsl.pipex.com              | ViewFinder, 10BaseT Ethernet, 2-slice,