The story finally make the paper.

From: Mike Ross <mross666_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 5 21:53:51 2004

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:00:09 -0500
From: "Brian Mahoney" <brianmahoney_at_look.ca>

>Almost a year ago, April 24, 2003, the Toronto Star did an article on
>collecting featuring myself and Kevin Stumpf. Even though the guy took lots
>of shots in my basement, regretfully only Kevin made the big time, standing
>in front of his ex-Ontario Power Generating IBM 1800. (Maybe it was
>because
>he had a tie on and I didn't.)
>We got the whole back page of the Technology Today section, well ... except
>for a gigantic Canon ad. Kevin's site was mentioned as was my own
>collector's list at Geocities (which everyone here should be on!)
>If there is any interest, I could scan this aticle and put it up on my site
>for a bit.
>BM

Ping!

By a staggering coincidence, the 1800 mentioned (which is mine - Kevin had
been storing it for me) finally showed up at the Corestore today, in a very
large truck! I'll be updating the web page below with more photos tomorrow
night.

A couple of the pics from the article mentioned (I presume the same article)
are at:

http://www.corestore.org/1800.htm

If I can get my arse into gear and this thing running, I'll drag it to VCF
East... IPL diagnostics from punched cards, wheeeeeee! :-)

Mike
http://www.corestore.org

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx