It seems to have died...

From: Ron Hudson <ron.hudson_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat Mar 6 10:47:27 2004

After wanting a Commodore 64 SX for such a long time, a kind man
finally gave me one. (it was
the victim of a garage-clean out. I got it back home and it worked fine
for a while. later
that night I was writing basic programs and this strange color washed
over it's little screen
then it went blank.

Cycling power did not restore any picture.

I left it unplugged overnight, (thinking the problem may have been heat
related)
but it's still in the same state this morning.

Any one have any knowledge? Is it really dead? Is there anything I can
do?