Vinegar and Computer guts...

From: Tom Jennings <tomj_at_wps.com>
Date: Tue Mar 9 19:24:19 2004

> >Seriously, how about Febreeze? And what's it smell like?

Febreze contains a really stinky soapy flowery smellifying agent,
as far as I'm concerned I'd rather smell cat pee than these cheap
laundry stenches. (How or WHY one does this in a product that
'removes smells' is beyond me.)

Go to a pet store and get NATURE'S MIRACLE or similar product.
This stuff will descent a skunk and has NO ODOR. It's basically
water with some enzymes so mild you could probably drink it.

It won't kill mildew however, but it de-stinks pretty much anything.