Vinegar and Computer guts...

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Mon Mar 8 22:36:48 2004

>Seriously, how about Febreeze? And what's it smell like?
> --jc

Is that the odor hiding stuff they keep advertising?

It sort of smells like an old, very musty house. I've got a bad
feeling there was mildew in the foam. It's already been hit with
straight Bleach, plus I've had everything sitting out in the sun and
fresh air (actually hit over 75 today). The bleach has helped to
kill the worst of the smell I think, as the foam was the worst.

The front piece of foam seems to have been the source of the smell,
however, the smell then got sucked through the computer.

                        Zane

| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary)    | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |