Vinegar and Computer guts...

From: David Woyciesjes <dwoyciesjes_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Mar 10 08:26:32 2004

Tom Jennings wrote:

> > >Seriously, how about Febreeze? And what's it smell like?
>
> Febreze contains a really stinky soapy flowery smellifying agent,
> as far as I'm concerned I'd rather smell cat pee than these cheap
> laundry stenches. (How or WHY one does this in a product that
> 'removes smells' is beyond me.)
>
> Go to a pet store and get NATURE'S MIRACLE or similar product.
> This stuff will descent a skunk and has NO ODOR. It's basically
> water with some enzymes so mild you could probably drink it.
>
> It won't kill mildew however, but it de-stinks pretty much anything.

        I was talking to a friend or mine, who manages a large pet shop here in
CT... Seems Nature's Miracle isn't what it used to be. Apparently
(within the past year or so) the company selling it had a disagreement
with the manufacturer. So the manufacturer told Nature's Miracle to get
lost. Now Nature's Miracle uses a different (and not as effective?)
formula; and the manufacturer started selling the original recipe under
a different name. Don't recall what it is at the moment, though...

--
---   Dave Woyciesjes
---   ICQ# 905818