VaxStation Keyboard Insanity

From: Dan Williams <dan_williams_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 19:05:49 2004

jeff.kaneko_at_juno.com wrote:

>Yes, S3 is in the DOWN position, to use the framebuffer.
>The VaxStation completely ignores the LK201 that
>I've plugged into it. All four lites on the LK stay ON.

As you have output on the monitor the switch is set correctly, I have
both a lk201 and a vs 3100/76 they both work together and all I had to
do was flip the dip switch. I know this doesn't help much but I am
suprised you have more than one of both and they don't work together.
Can you get hold of one that definitly works and test it ?. I'f you're
anywhere near London I could help.

Dan