VaxStation Keyboard Insanity

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 11 19:14:26 2004

I'm puzzled now. If you're using the framebuffer then doesn't the
keyboard/mouse plug into a separate breakout box or am I thinking of
DECstations? I know they do on early Alphas....

My M76 is down too many stairs into the cold for me to check now; by the
time I'm up and about in the morning hopefully someone else will have
replied :)

Cheers