Apple Lisa Schematics or Parts Wtd

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Sat Mar 13 04:50:43 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, David Williams wrote:

> Anybody got a set of schematics for an Apple Lisa IO board? Must be the
> eariler 2/5 version (Part No. 620-0117) Had a look on the net but can only
> find diagrams for the later 2/10 board.

Hi Dave.

I've got it...somewhere. If you can't find it from anyone else then let
me know and I'll dig but the standard caveat applies: I may not be able to
get to it for a while.

In the meantime, you can try these folks:

http://stores.ebay.com/VintageMicros-Computer-Collectibles

John is a great guy and has exactly what you need (schematics and the I/O
board itself).