HP gear available for trade

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Sat Mar 13 22:15:12 2004

I have nine 13037 controller boxes. These are the rackmount controllers that
are necessary to use 7905/7906, and 7920 drives. They MAY be used for 7925's
too, I forget, I can look up the 7925 info if need be. Each 13037 controller
box can support up to 8 drives and 2 cpu's.

These boxes each contain the microprocessor, error control, and device
control PCA's. All have been tested thoroughly (as of tonight) with 7906
drives and burned in with diags - they are known to be completely
functional. They have not been thoroughly cleaned and do need that, but
since I want to get rid of them I didn't address cosmetics.

I will be keeping 3 of the units for myself for sure (and two HP-IB option
boards!). If the remaining 6 are not all claimed, I'll scavenge one of them
for a spare set of boards, power supply, etc. and pitch the shell. With each
13037 box I will include either an original manual, or a copy (depending on
how many duplicates I have) upon request. No cables will be included, but
the cables will be available with the 7906 drives (see below). I am guessing
the 13037 controller box weighs around 35 pounds.

In a few weeks I will be offering some (about 7) 7906 drives as well. I
guess if anyone wants a drive and controller, I will wait and ship both
together. Any drives I offer will be tested and known working too. All
depends on how many of them I can get working. Let me know if you want one,
I'm starting the official list :) Expect hefty shipping charges, 7906's are
quite a bit heavier than RL02's!

Jay West