Strange Keyboard (take 2)

From: Lyos Norezel <lyosnorezel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 13 22:05:58 2004

Look Sellam... I'm doing the best I can... I do have linux RH9... but I am unable to connect to the internet using that box because:
a.)I live with me parents (temporarily),
b.) me parents only know and understand Winblows, and are currently using Winblows XP,
c.) they have an ISP of goddamn AOL, for the love of god... (somebody shoot them please),
d.)I don't own a domain (no money to buy one with),
e.)I'm not allowed to install any compression software... so I'm stuck with winzip
f.)due to a fault in the scanning software, only bitmaps (.bmp) can be used.
g.)aol's "homepage" setup gives out the username and due to me need to remain hidden I cannot abide by that. Yes my name is "Lyos Gemini Norezel" but me aol account has one hell of alot more information then just me name.
h.)... beginning to get the idea? I could list the obstacles all damn day and still not finish
So please... try not to criticize what you don't understand... me parents and I have been fighting too many times to count... all of them about these issues... particuarly about Winblows and AOL. Gimme a break alright? I'm trying... it's not as easy as one would like to believe.
Lyos Gemini Norezel

Thanks for going to all that trouble but I still won't look at them until
Lyos manages to get his act together. Sheesh.
Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival

Do you Yahoo!?