another HP item available calculator/computer/disc?

From: ed sharpe <esharpe_at_uswest.net>
Date: Sun Mar 14 10:29:25 2004

hmmm...... write a driver for the hp 150 and use it to blow platter data
to 3.5 inch discs......
not my idea of self abuse... but might be an interesting way to recover
some data files....
Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301