Strange Keyboard Answer

From: <(>
Date: Sun Mar 14 12:48:48 2004

The Keyboard is for a Convergent N-gine system. Modular little boxes that
coupled together sideways. Also sold by Burroughs.

First ones were 80186 systems. The last ones I saw were 386s. Did they ever
make them in Pentiums?

Astoria, OR
Received on Sun Mar 14 2004 - 12:48:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:37:04 BST