VCF East 2.0 is ON!

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Mon Mar 15 16:05:56 2004

Ok, finally got confirmation so I can make this preliminary announcement.

VCF East 2.0 will be held either June 25-26 or July 16-17 at Sun
Microsystems's Burlington, Massachusetts, campus. Note: these dates are
FRIDAY and SATURDAY. A break from the traditional VCF weekend but one
that was necessitated by matters outside my control. At any rate, you
take a day off work and have all day Sunday to relax.

I'll hopefully have confirmed dates by the end of the week.

In the meantime, you can at least REGISTER AS AN EXHIBITOR:

http://www.vintage.org/2004/east/exhibit.php

(note: rules not yet updated)

...or perhaps you'd like to REGISTER AS A VENDOR:

http://www.vintage.org/2004/east/vendor.php

The event is being completely sponsored by Sun and will feature several
talks from Sun employees on various aspects of Sun's history. This event
is likely to be BIG. Possibly rivalling the main VCF in Sillycon Valley.

Sorry for the long delay but this is really a go now!