VCF East 2.0 is ON!

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 10:08:15 2004

Rumor has it that Vintage Computer Festival may have mentioned these words:

>Ok, finally got confirmation so I can make this preliminary announcement.
>
>VCF East 2.0 will be held either June 25-26 or July 16-17

Oooh! Oooh! Mistah Kottah! Mistah Kottah! Can it be July 17th? That's my
birthday... maybe my wife will let me go! (or maybe she'll come with... who
knows???)

Granted, I'd have to take most of the week off to get there (quite a long
drive from Northern Michigan) but hey...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Randomization is better!!!