purchasing new 9-track tapes?

From: Kelly Leavitt <kelly_at_catcorner.org>
Date: Mon Mar 15 11:51:25 2004

I haven't purchased any new in years, but if anyone needs tapes and would be
willing to risk used, I have several hundred here. I have it in 3 different
spool sizes, with and without write rings. Most are 6250 CPI certified.

Make an offer. Shipping would be from 07848. USPS media mail is very
inexpensive.

Kelly