VCF East 2.0 is ON!

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Tue Mar 16 10:14:59 2004

Roger wrote...
> Granted, I'd have to take most of the week off to get there (quite a long
> drive from Northern Michigan) but hey...

I'm actually thinking of driving there from St. Louis. In a van. With a big
trailer. To haul some trading material up there (some already spoken for by
listmembers!)

It's funny how much a single 11/45, laying on it's side, wrapped in plastic
& tarps, looks like a coffin. Scenes of National Lampoons Vacation movie
come to mind :)

Hey, I had offered some empty HP racks. Would this make it easier for people
to pick one up if I had them at VCF east? I hate pitching them :\

Jay

---