Dragon 32/64

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 12:02:03 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Tony Duell wrote:

> > http://www.cadigital.com/computer.htm
> >
> > Most of the items they sell at that website are insanely expensive, but at
> > $35 complete, it's actually rather reasonable... If you're not in the US, I
> > dunno what shipping would do to ya...
>
> I assue he's in the UK. The Dragon is much more common over here, I
> think. And his domain name looks like a UK amateur radio callsign (am I
> right?)

Nope, California. It really is a good value for a new in the box Dragon.
I finally bought one a couple years ago fearing they would go away before
I had a chance (as the Xerox portables he was selling did). I'm not
totally surprised he's still selling them...I think Hans visited the place
and said he has a pallet of them.